Book a discovery call.
Book a discovery call.
We'll meet to discuss your interior design needs, review your goals as a short term rental owner, and determine your measure of success.
Receive a custom design plan.
From itemized product lists, to paint colors, to all the necessary hosting checklists, we have you covered.
Maximize your earning potential.
Well-styled airbnbs earn up to 20% more nightly revenue. We'll help you improve your listing so you have time for what you love.
Meet Charli + Natalie
As short term rental owners, we know what it's like to stress over a listing and worry about bookings. The pressure to earn back what you invest can be daunting.
That’s why we obsess over transforming uninspired spaces into memorable experiences. Designing magazine-worthy homes is what makes it worth it for us. It's what we love to do.
Frequently Asked Questions
We hear these questions from time to time.
01. How many nights do I have to block on my listing calendar for the design installation?
We will select a date range that coordinates with your listing availability and our project completion timeline. You should not need to block more than two weeknights for any of our packages.
02. What are the main differences between the two design packages?
- The All-Inclusive Design has your STR covered from start to finish - from paint color to hosting strategies to listing photos, and everything in between. It is your package to a stress-free STR launch (or relaunch).
- The Onsite Design Refresh is targeted towards STRs that specifically need a design overhaul, but are operating smoothly otherwise.
03. What happens to my old furniture?
What you do not want to keep or dispose of yourself, we will arrange to have delivered to a local nonprofit or charity.
04. What makes Wildcat Interior different from any other design service?
We live and breathe the short-term rental industry. With our combined expertise in interior styling and owning and operating 3 STRs, we’ve learned the designs, comforts, and details guests like and expect to see. We thrive in curating stories through our fun and whimsical designs that leave lasting impressions on guests.
05. Do I have any say in the design?
Yes, to an extent. If you would like to offer an overall direction for the design, we are happy to oblige. However, we are unable to accommodate detailed aesthetic requests.
06. Is this a staging service?
No, but we understand the confusion! We differ from a staging service in two very important ways.
1. A staging service typically stages homes to SELL and are furnished and styled accordingly. These designs can be impractical for those living short-term or long-term in the home.
Wildcat Interior has your guests in mind when we furnish and style every corner of your rental. It’s not just a pretty space - it offers a practical and functional design for maximum guest comfort and satisfaction.
2. Most staging services use their own furnishings and accessories when styling a home.
Wildcat Interior purchases unique pieces on your behalf - specifically with your rental in mind - to highlight the full potential of your home. You will have full ownership of every item in your rental.